Sunday, October 30, 2005

This is it, in another 6 hours, i'll be boarding the MAS Boeing 777 to Shanghai. My family's stealing some sleep right now and i'm the only one awake, still busy packing. And pray if all goes well, i'll be having breakfast in Shanghai in around 12 hours from now.

Sis' boyfriend Simon will be at my house by 10 to send us all to the airport. There we'll meet up with another friend family and my cousin and his mum from M'cca, sadly his sister couldnt make the trip due to an operation on her knee for a rare problem called Villo Nodular Synoditis. Thank god it all went well, she's still in the hospital though and her dad stayed back to accompany her, imagine all the fun we can have if they all went. :(

Now how i wish they have internet access in planes so i can blog while on the way.

Here's a few pics of the process of packing as of now.

My study table.

My hand and check-in luggage.

I better go finish packing, to everyone, have fun back here or anywhere you go kay? And do get souvenirs for me too! See y'all in a weeks time and Happy Halloween!

Love,

Jinny

No comments: