Friday, October 07, 2005

Yep, thats right, 5 more days! For now, we're or rather i'm still frolicking around the net, telling myself that its Friday and i should chill out. Chilling out indeed.

I've gotten two marks back though, and i do see a vast improvement in marks, and hopefully this fine form of reward comes in at a swifter and much more consistent pace.
Sejarah paper 2 : 52/80
Add Maths paper 2: 45/100 (come on.. its already a miracle for me!)

One week ago, i already started planning in absorbing my surroundings and intepreting it into a probably 3000+ word blog post to round up on my views and goals and of course, what i do feel about society, and well, mainly also to prove people wrong that only girls can write really long posts about their love lives and gossips. I'd prefer my blog posts to be erm.. like erm.. coup de grace.. you know..

Anyway, I've decided against writing that super long post anytime soon but instead, I present, to you:
The To-Do List After 14th October and mainly before whatever date RKA falls on: *drum roll*
  • Use the computer without feeling any guilt or despair
  • Persuade mum and dad to get me a drumset!!
  • Not think too much about results
  • Convince dad that I tried my best in the exams
  • Go gallavanting! *a must!*
  • Get a new Andy McNab novel
  • Look forward to Shanghai trip with much anticipation
  • Clean my study table
  • Frequent my evening walks with Oscar around the neigbourhood
  • Pump air into my bicycle tyres
  • Search for an Add Math and Chemistry home tutor
  • Partaaaayyyyyyy!!
  • Late-night movies at Brads and night-school-explorations with torchlights and the walky talkies... hahaha.. *ooh i love this one*
  • Play more futsal
  • Go shopping for a new collared shirt that is NOT red
  • If possible, find a new drum teacher
  • I think i mentioned this already but..Partttaaayyyyyyyyy!!!
  • Get Fifa 06 and Winning Eleven 9
  • Get myself a handy, trusty mp3 player

As for now, I'd wanna go castrate some mosquitoes and maybe watch abit of the magnificent invention of the Television. I've already got an eye-strain.. shit

Love,

Jinny

2 comments:

jinn said...

*grrrr*....

Anonymous said...

haha. thats a mighty load of things. missed your posts laaarh.