Sunday, October 02, 2005

When it all goes down....

Exactly 10 more days to the end of finals and counting! :)

Yesterday morning, great-grandma collapse again, just like the scenario the other time when it was really serious, this time, she had her drips and was back later in the afternoon. Due to slight de-hydration, she fainted during breakfast.

To that someone out there, who had a drumstick fall on his head at approx 5.05pm yesterday at the Taman Jaya LRT station, I'm really really sorry. I noticed the train approaching just after i tapped my touch n go card on the sensor so i took the stairs instead of the escalator. To go up faster, I hopped the first few steps alternately and swung my hand carrying the drumstick bag a little too aggressively, a drumstick flew right out of a small opening and flung against the pillar, being cylinder-ish, I chased after my rolling drumstick and to curse my luck, before i could collect it, it rolled right under the railing and onto the ledge (I was on the 3rd floor and the taxi stand was right below, so the fall must've hurt somebody real bad), yeeaap.. it rolled over the ledge and I stood there petrified. Screw it i thought, its only A drumstick, and if I'd go down to get it, I'd risk getting a hammering and losing another RM1 or so getting back in.

Estimated losses yesterday: ONE LA special Hickory 7A drumstick = RM19/2 = RM9.50
Abit of confidence in revisiting the Taman Jaya LRT station
RM 6.50 for a lousy drink
Part of my sanity...

The week to come is plagued with nags and very very important yet hard papers. And to EVERYONE who's in Form 3, GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR PMR!

Love,
Jinny

No comments: