Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Ever getting lost in translation while writing a post? It's irritating, I know...

The good ol form 3s just finished their PMR and are lost in the fits of freedom while the "older" ones, like me, are still stuck with the finals having 3 days to go. From tomorrow onwards, its all shading the round alphabetic boxes once again, except for modern maths 2 and english 2. Apart from that, everything should be on a downhill scale from now on.

I'm slowly getting hooked to Lost like everyone's hooked on to OTH, or OC, or Laguna Beach. Although the long downloads mostly dont get my patience very well, but I'm coping with it, and hopefully my Ares AND Limewire doesnt stall due to a download overdrive.

And then there are some people in life who are just idiots. They go around insulting the looks of others and when it comes to themselves, they sing their own praises. I guess I'm the only one feeling this way because others just DONT see it. Never ever ever ever ever ever judge a capati by its sarong-wearing cook. <---- The effects of acid rain, global warming and a whole lot of study.

Well then, this post is just to give you a quick update that I am not underground yet and pretty much still kicking. Till my next post.

And to all Tmn SEA form 3s, boring la you ppl. You guys are no match for our PMR-ending celebration. Cheh.

Love,
Jinny

No comments: