Friday, October 28, 2005

My inspiration for my posts builds up when i'm in the shower, honestly, i think stuff or ideas more than anytime else in the shower. I dont know if its the water that stimulates the mind but whatever it is, it is effective.

Emelia started sms-ing me at 6.30 this morning. The night before we had already made a pact of waking each other up for a good jog, and then she msged me at 6.45 this morning telling me she's too tired to go when i'm already on the verge of waking up. So being the usual me, i told her that it was totally up to her and when back to sleep, until 11. And right now, i regretted not waking up early, i've practically missed training, futsal and i feel like i've wasted my whole morning. And that sucks.

My Friday looks kinda bleak and boring, there isn't any plans except for sis to take me to OU to get my Andy McNab novel which i truly feel might not even work out. I cant stay online for the whole day, or else i'll get an eye-strain, and neither can i watch too much tv because i have the tendency of falling asleep everytime i lie on my stomach on mum and dad's bed while watching the tv, and when i wake up, i'll get crankier and crankier. So, what the hell can i do???

I'm thinking about looking for a new drums teacher, the current i have isn't really good, i mean he's good on the drums, but time-management and punctuality wise, he sucks. And i'm already getting sick of commuting to Amcorp every saturday afternoon just for a half-hour class. And i'll be looking for a job this holidays to earn cash so i dont have to live off mum and dad for a drumset. Although i might have a problem putting it in the house, im sure we'll work it out, eh dad?

It startles me how everyone seems to be flying off to China recently, dad says its the cheapest and best place to go, so being ants following the rest to the candy, we're leaving for Shanghai on Monday, 31st October, 1.45am. For a well cold 7 days, I'm glad we'll be staying in huge hotels, having not residing in a 5 star hotel since i occupied my holidays with OBS and XPDC. So, anything above 4 stars is a plus plus for me.

I need to go out! I cant stay at home! Urgh.
People go download The Jetset Life is Gonna Kill You by My Chemical Romance, just being a good friend and an even faithful MCR fan. :)

Love,
Jinny

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember that Sir once said that a man thinks most when he's sitting on his great jamban in the morning and that's also when/where he plans his whole day. You're close enough I guess!

Anonymous said...

haha i certainly remember that too!! those words of wisdom..

Anonymous said...

china is cheap wei. haha. and yes, everyone is certainly going/has gone there. ;)