Saturday, October 15, 2005

The occasional ecstasy.

Finally! The sky has finally poured on a weekend morning! And I was right on my bed, with the sky so dark, and my room coloured the same way to suit the sky, basicly, everything was so dark and cold, and I told mum to leave the window open before leaving for M'cca and so she did. Imagine, snoozing around on bed, with the occasional rumbling of the thunder, and the grey sky, the pitter-patter of the rain, the darkened room with your comforter as the only source of warmth. Nothing, and trust me, NOTHING could be better! Especially on weekends.

Spent the almost the whole of today in OU, walking around, visiting the same places more than 3 times, after almost 9 hours of walking, OU just seems sooo small. Bumped into almost everyone I know there. Spent 40 bucks today on stuff that I dont usually buy. And 4 Brothers wasn't bad at all. Although I do feel guilty for skipping drums and dinner with my aunt.

This I take the opportunity to wish my blog a very happy belated belated belated birthday. 1 Year Old! People!! Well not exactly ONE right now lah, supposed to be on the 29th but better late than never.

No comments: