Saturday, October 29, 2005

I know its a Saturday morning, no teen in their right mind would wake up at 6.30 just to go for a morning walk. But i guess me and Emelia arent in our right minds anyway. Eh Emelia? Haha. Initially we planned to leave our houses at 6.30, she was up earlier than planned, but me, as my ass grew heavier, i didnt wanna get off my bed, i thought maybe if i snoozed for a little while more, it wouldnt hurt. I tried to sound as awake as possible when she called, though i cant really remember what time i actually get off my bed, i was guessing 10 minutes after 6.30. But that didnt stop us from walking and talking till the sun came up. Lets do this one more time before i go off for Shanghai shall we Emelia!? We'll go at 6 tomorrow morning, you know i like walking in the dark. :)

After much wait, I have finally gotten Andy McNab's Deep Black, i'll be having something to read in the plane after all. And big sis just got back from S'pore for a ONE day stay.

The Wong Kok Char Chan Teng in SS2 isn't as bad as i thought. I always had the thought that Hong Kong food was as rude and undelicious as the locals there. But i guess if you mix it up with a bit of the Malaysian touch, it'll do just fine. Ever since the rest of my family found out i was this big eater, everytime someone would have difficulty consuming anything (anything at all), undoubtly, it'd be on my plate. Today my grandaunty couldn't finish her whatever mixed cheese rice, having asked me whether i want any of it on my plate and being denied several times, to my horror, she just started shifting scoop by scoop onto my plate, she did it in such a speed, i didnt even have the time to refuse. If she wasn't my GRANDaunty, i would've just tossed everything back, but you know, it aint nice to refuse something already given to you, and she knows advantage is on her side. Who cares, to show my protest, i left it at the side of the plate, untouched.

Ish.

Love,
Jinny

No comments: