Sunday, October 30, 2005

No morning walk today!! Emelia couldn't wake up!! I dozed back after waking up to see 7:32 am on my digital clock, she admitted she couldnt wake up, tsk tsk tsk!

Well tonight is the night i'll be flying off to Shanghai for a 7 day holiday. Sad thing is, i've not packed, was supposed to pack last night but i ended up having my eyeballs glued to National Geographic. Inside 911, where they uncover the agenda and heroic acts of the NY residents during the attacks. Not to mention the acts of the mthrfking terrorist cowards. How they pushed the wrong PA button to transmit their voices to the control towers instead of the aircraft cabins. Claim they die for religion and as an act of honour to kill thousands of innocent people. Fuck them idiots!!

Chucolate and i were having this webcam convo last night and we talked about our mosquito killing weapons and sims 2 and my Shanghai trip. She told me i should insist i sit near the windows so i can see everything under the plane, but i politely reminded her mine's a night flight. She went "oh better still, maybe can see GLOW IN THE DARK BIRDS". I mean, wtf? If really got, i'll catch one for you so you can hang it in your room at night okay? *cough*

To add into my already full shopping list, Cze wants me to get her silk pjs, and a shawl, and lots of sweets. Emmy T wants her tea-set with some of China's finest tea. Well, at least the rest JUST wants sweets eh? :p

And lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIN SISTER!! Known you for quite awhile now, you've always been a great friend who has cared and loved all throughout. And i dare say i'm really proud to've known someone called Tan Ee Jin! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Love,
Jinny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wey! glow in the dark bird.. okay what! tell me if u have caught a glow in the dark bird ok! ya, i'll hang them in my room. sheeesh.