Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I swore i couldve tore all you mofos up to bits!! Just because your hell-hole colour gang or whatever shit gang has all its members fail moral, you guys rejoice at the sight of me failing my moral and say i complete the whole gang. You fuck ass mofos!

And then there's moral, i was hoping i wouldve at least NOT failed anything this time, and looked on course in doing so when all i needed was another 27/80 to pass add maths, and then i found out i got a fucking 27 for moral. Once and for all, FUCK MORAL!!

If i do fail another subject, dont be surprised to see me standing over the ledge of the pedestrian bridge threatening to jump into a highway of cars. Or maybe just banging tables and smashing ornaments around my house. My temper cannot be contained in situations like this. Boys dont cry, remember? ONCE AGAIN, FUCK MORAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And again i swore to god i couldve just started screaming in class just now, fucking sick showing your "im cool" face around when inside your burning hot. And for this time, I DO NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THE SWEARING AND CUSS WORDS BECAUSE I COULDNT CARE LESS!!!!!

No comments: