Saturday, November 12, 2005

Wow, now's the 12th of November, its been a long 2 days and i still feel like i'm on a cloud.

See, the effects of all your hard and busy planning, Avril, you've not only achieved your target, but you've managed to prolong it as well. You SHOULD feel satisfied!

Alright, i've been thinking about this life and the people i'm blessed with and through that, i managed to think of something about me that may or may not offend others, well it depends on how you wanna spice the simple statement up, that's your shit. But as long as i'm here, i can tell you that "i'm much closer to females than i am to males". Dont get me wrong. I'm not claiming myself to be god's gift to women or whatever shit that rhymes with that. I'm just proving that i share more stuff with people of the opposite sex than i do to people my gender, my guyfriends.

Now i cant really explain why, but i'm sure i'm not the only one around who's experiencing the same thing. Some guys just feel comfortable with girls, not in a flirty way, but in an aspect that you so happen to feel comfortable sharing your thoughts and you feel you connect better with them compared to people your gender. But girls are a different story, if they dont have life-companions, they share their lives, their secrets, gossips, all to their girlfriends. So well, i dont know how you actually say it, but i can assure you its not anything being "more in touch to my feminine side".

Obviously you dont get shy when you're in your group of guys, most guys take that into account. When they feel like they're in The Group, they do all kinds of shit stuff, stuff they'd probably wont do in front of females. Superior ones would always pull the rest down so they'd be on top, sometimes to the extend of embaressing others. Well thats normal isn't it? Not my cuppa tea.

What i'm really trying to tell you is the fact that i'm much closer to people like chucs, vrillie, xr, cheng, jo, emelia, julie than any other guy out there! John's an exception. :)

I dont talk about love to any other guy like i talk about it to Jo, I dont talk about my problems, rant all i want, talk about slitting my wrists to anyone as much as i talk to vrillie. Chucs and xr, we're inseperable, although you may find us insulting each other quite alot now and then, everyone knows, carik-carik bulu ayam, akhirnya bercantum juga. I dont show faces and dance, or act like a terrorist teletubby on the webcam like i do to chengo. I dont crap around and respond with an "errrrr" all the time whenever i talk to anyone else but emelia. I dont talk about Lost, and Emily Browning, and shoulders, and that french chick who acts as Fleur Delacour to anyone else but julie. And much to the horror of the people who are already offended but still reading. The list goes ON and ON.

I know some of you may be quite sick of me writing sappy stuff about how i love these friends and what they've done for me and feeling betrayed or unfairness and all that. Well, stop reading, grab a travel bag, start puking, oh and continue reading. :)

My final praise goes to my drums teacher Mr. Ashwin for teaching me some Smashing Pumpkins beats and the Wake Me Up When September Ends beat. Good golly. Guess i'll be learning whatever beats i like now since November is my last month with him. I'm quitting the amcorp classes and he's going off to NY. Cheers to ya! At least i lied to the money-faced boss of Amcorp Mahogany that i'm shifting off to Kota Kemuning and commuting to amcorp would be impossible. Such joy, seeing him say a reluctant "okay" with the eyebrows so low you could hang your coat. That's one customer out and RM120 a month poorer! Suck that!

I've been wanting to post pictures of the cards and THAT present i recieved from xr and sarny but i'm too lazy to do anything. I wish i wasn't so lazy. Damn tiu la.

Jinny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eeeee. my name is there. hahahaha. eeeeeee.

and her name is clemence poesy. sheesh. and u say you like her. -_-

fictional i tell you. F-I-C-T-I-O-N-A-L!

Anonymous said...

hey, actually feeling like u're closer to girls is pretty common. it means u're a guy who actually likes to TALK instead of say monosyllabic sentences. in fact if u look for dem are also a lot of GIRLS who mix better with guys.. guess its a vice-versa thing! =)