Friday, November 11, 2005

The surprise party that was kept secret for so long, and i was left in the dark about it. Damn these guys are good!
Eric trying to reach for my tits, Sarny pulling my ears, XR pinching my nose. It hurt reaall bad!

Vrillie, the ultimate planner, food caterer, ultimate everything! Wonderful friend! muax!
Jun Wei insisted i delete this pic beacause she claims she doesnt look nice. Girls and cameras!

Emeliaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to chuck a spoonful of green chillis into my mouth for this! Right right? :)Chucchy!! Pet pet sister!! You're all unlucky to NOT have her as your pet pet sister!
Tera Jie Jie, Sexpert, Jo Jo ah Jo Jo, you name it, she's got it. hah!
Jin sister, you insisted for this dincha??... hehe..
Ye all behold the Mighty Chucchy, Ruler of the Guinea Pigs and Mother of the Throne. *Bows* Dont show that sour face la!
Chengy, Chengo, Chengers, Yee Cheng, Ooompa Loompa, whatever it is, yew da bomp!Eh! You're supposed to present a serene meditating looking face!! Disobedient child! heh :)

My two jie jies, xr and chucchy, nah, xr, you got your brat in the middle! happy anot?!

Dei!! Sanjay Velan joe, damn bollywood weyy. Anyway, we had to pose like that la, wanna show everyone who you're messing with at the back of the bus.Johnnie Warnie, thanks for turning up and going back late! Your presence is well appreciated! Haha.

Chucchy and Johnny, in my opinion, chuccy's my dawn, johnny's my dusk, very very very important in my life. Love you both! :)

No comments: