Sunday, November 13, 2005

The perfectionist bug bit me!! Again.

Those who explored my room that night, *cough* emelia, *cough* avril, *cough* ti ming, and eric. Ah, who cares?! I'm sure you've all seen the mess on my table, though im sure the bed spread's the cleanest thing in my room now despite the horrible smell. Being me, i just feel hurt seeing the mess on my table, presents given to me, all strewn across. So...

Yeap you guessed it! Another BIG room clearout.

Before:

Boxes, cards, half opened Kinder Buenos, my Lost Season 1 DVD, mp3 player and box, chains, my pendant, bottles, frames, pencil box, my test papers, now those made me wanna burn stuff.

*BIG CLEAROUT IN PROGRESS*

After:

There you have it, another new look for the table, vrillie's 2 birthday presents plus the Jean Paul Gaultier soap stands proud on my table and the Kinder Bueno's still there! Haha.

I took this huge rounded leather box from mum to replace the small plastic box i used to have. This is where i keep all my personal items, a.k.a treasure chest. From tickets to world-class venues, to airline boarding passes, to brochures of famous places, to personal letters and messages from dear friends, and pen-pals, and of course, every single birthday card i've ever recieved. See the most recents ones on top of the stack? :)


"Daymn I LOOOOOVVVEEEE myself today!!"

Jinny

No comments: