Sunday, November 27, 2005

I'm a muther bumming next-to-trash bummer who weighs a muther bumming 71 kg.

Thats right, 71kg, today i pulled off something no overweight kid would ever have the balls to do. No, make it 2 things. First, i stepped onto a weighing scale and discovered myself being probably 6kg overweight. Secondly, i condemned myself to a low-carbo diet until i reach my 65kg mark. And now being the holiday season, i really wish i could take all my words back. Dammit!

It all started yesterday during training, i had my 100m time-trial. For the first attempt i clocked a balls-dropping 12.0s. Couldnt quite believe it so i decided to give it another go. On the second attempt i got a 11.8s time. Not only that, i got teased for being too heavy, overweight and a suggestion for a low-carbo diet. Now my kinda diet is not the starvation, bulimic kind. Neither is it the old bastard Atkin's diet kinda thing. My kinda diet, is eat eat eat and exercise exercise exercise. Not because its effective, but so that i dont have to lay off all the wonderful food that i would die for. Well of course the word "low-carbo" is there for a reason.

I started my 5km jog sessions yesterday with Wesley. Except the 5km we ran felt like PJ to HatYai. With all the uphills and old aunties and uncles envious of how energetic and robust we are. 5km couldnt get any tougher. Sis had her b'day party yesterday, and after all the chit-chat till the wee hours of the morning with her group of faggers and alcoholic drinking gits, they made a spontaneous decision to drive off to Penang for heck knows why. As for me, i was asleep when it all happened but grandma broke off the dumb news to me this morning. Sigh, kids with Malaysian cars. Err, i mean, Malaysian kids with cars. sighh.

Help me get a life. Someone?

Jinny

No comments: