Tuesday, January 03, 2006

To not make this year seem like last year.

That's my new year's resolution. I dont know if its really possible but a new years resolution is a new years resolution. You strive to keep it intact. Another new year's resolution would be to focus more in school and complete my homework and DEFINATELY DEFINATELY NOT procrastinate. I've been doing it for the whole last year and it has killed part of me. Trust me. Procrastinating with other idiotic acts like drug dealing, buying pirated dvds and underaged sex sucks. It all just sucks.

School just started in what seemed like a supersonic 3 months of holidays. Back to those 6.20am wake up calls and white long sleeved uniforms with blazers and gosh, mr. allen. Our stunted midgety discipline teacher cum prefectorial board advisor who produces a small white ball of saliva as he speaks. But its not that small bouncy sphere on his lips that is irritating, basicly, its just him. He loves self praising, i mean in a obssesive kinda method, and he's just, well, your average idiot.

Based on another new year's resolution(gosh this sucks), i will be spending less of my form 5 life in front of the computer as of now. Drown myself in tuitions and bloody biology and kanina-ish chemistry. Urgh! Dad uses his cliched "this is your last lap", and he considers getting me a new computer. I just dont get somethings.

Oh well, even my posts are getting smaller nowadays. No holidays to beef up the posts lah. So tragic.

Jinny

No comments: