Sunday, January 08, 2006

Ben: Do you think you have like.. true friends?
Me: No.
Ben: Why?
Me: Because i haven't found one and as long as i've not seen it, i'll not believe in it.
Ben: What is a true friend to you?
Me: A true friend is someone who really understands me inside out, and knows what i want and what i need.
Ben: So what do you really want and need at this moment?
Me: A true friend.

I just threw my pencil box, slammed my mouse on the table, jabbed the keyboard with anger until i typed "kopi" instead of "k" to chucs. Everybody's going "oh, jinn in his PMS mood again. Like usual la, dont care la. He is like that wan ler. Talk to him also no point wan ler." But then again, even if you ask me whats wrong, i'm sure i wouldn't consider telling it to you. You might think i'm some idiot who's not satisfied with life or too envious of others. Say what you want. I'm a PMS bastard right? Thanks to people, i'm well known for my PMS moods. And i do have PMS, so go buy me some pads before i start getting my period. Then i'll be happy. Eujinn the PMS boy. Ha ha ha... so funny right the joke?! Go around exhibiting me as a PMS boy of course funny lah! Ha ha ha.

I know, i may not be as perfect, or as approachable, or as hyper and over-friendly like my other friends are. Thats why with my friends, sometimes i tend to get overlooked. Or even mis-looked. Thats when people get the wrong opinion about me. That i'm this sick sorry teen who is constantly depressed or desperately trying to commit suicide. Screw it anyway. I dont think any of you give a shit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont know why but I always like to go as anon, although you know me so much. I do give a shyt, that's why I went the extra mile clicking on "post a comment".

EuJinn, like I said, I'll never call anyone pms boy or even girl actually... It's a syndrome, I dont get it why ppl use it as an insult or rather, a nickname! Probably I'm the only one that knows what's wrong, but sometimes I feel you told the wrong person. Did you know that I always don't know what to say when you spill them to me? It's not that I'm bored of your stories, I just don't know what to say. I'm a listener, not an advisor. *1 reason why I always feel useless.* The most I can do is listen to anything and everything you've gotta say.
So, just incase you ever forget, I'm here for you. always.

jinn said...

hey i just sent u an email.. so there's no point writing anything here anyway. :)

Anonymous said...

i give two shits. & everyone should stop calling bad mood PMS. it's dumb.

anyway, it's weird how we see each other on most sundays but yet i feel like dont know you that well. but do find the silver lining. take care.