Sunday, January 15, 2006

I'm filled to my brim with homeworks.

Yeap. I am officially blessed with 5 rangkas and 1 essay for BM, a whole lotta reports for bio, chem and physics, and of course, modern maths. I wouldve done it yesterday if my day wasn't as occupied as it was.

People! I maybe a hypocrite but please, never ever procrastinate. This world hasn't enough time to go around. I initially planned emelia's birthday card and her special cookies almost a month ago, but it was until Friday the 13th i started freaking out because my oven wasnt working and i haven't found any other ovens to use around my area. I assembled her photo frame first in the afternoon. And i must say i'm quite proud of myself, i never knew myself as an innovator. I know i collect junk and old materials but i've never thought of re-using until i realized i can actually use aircraft pillow cases as velvet skins for photo frames. Sadly i dont have a photo and the internet hasnt really created anything that could allow you to feel the photoframe. But i'm quite sure you might not wanna take your hands off it. :)

It was on friday night i started panicking when i couldnt find anywhere i could go to bake cookies. Until i met ben who has a wonderful microwave oven that does magic. Really, magic i tell you! Went over to ben's house at 9.30 in the morning to discuss recipes with his mom. I never knew ben's mom was like some proffessional pastry/cake expert. She was really kind to take us to Bake With Yen to go get some butter and chocolate chips. Baking cookies is an easy peasy job. You just beat the mixture, sprinkle hazelnuts and ALOT of choco chips and then you can distort it into whatever shape you could ever want. Me and ben made emelia cookies. He made the I s and L s while i made the E s/M s and ben's mum helped out with the A s. We made a huge smiley and saddy and also a heart-shaped cookie which looks rather cute but burnt. Then we felt in the mood for baking so we baked a marble cake with vodka. All in all, we made lots of E, M, L, I, A shaped cookies, a smiley, saddy, heart-shaped, and a tub of small standard sized ones, and a vodka marble cake. We couldnt have felt more accomplished.

I rushed home from ben's at 3 to complete my half done photo frame. Glued the stand and sides on and then the tedious job of glue-ing the little sequins one by one. Unfortunately i totally forgot about taking pictures until i finished wrapping it. Mum helped me with some of the glue-ing. Thanks mum.

Emelia's party was awesome. Charades was awesome although i didnt really guessed anything. My mind wasnt functioning well last night. We even had a chat session with mlia's parents. Cool people, they're so sarcastic and fun to be around (although i'm still afraid of mlia's daddy. >.<). Chilled out at her home till 3am. Jolin, chucs, melissa, yen and ben were hogging the karaoke system while me and mlia were in the kitchen yam-sui-ing and teng-kai-ing. We played undercover and conversed with our imaginary friend Charlie who's got an attitude problem. :) Haha. Both of us were like psychos talking into thin air, arguing about water and eating balls and satay. Jolin's bro was kind enough to send me, ben and chucs home at 3am although my mum wasn't really happy about it because she had to wake up and open the gate for me. Oh and before we left mlia's house, ben did what he was supposed to do. He's been whining about doing it for the past, i dunno, 3 weeks?! And he finally accomplished it last night. Congrats ben, you had the balls and you knocked it with style. Hahaha.

Emelia. The girl i knew ever since i started pn. molly's friday night science in form 3. I always loved friday night science, not only because it was happening, or because it just simply was a friday, or because i'll always sit behind with ben and xin yi and start gossiping about uncle chan and his reactions when he has sex, but also because emelia tan goes for friday night science too. I'm serious. Ben always said she looks cute like hikary puff and i couldnt agree with him more. Her brother, thomas was 2 years my senior in athletics and kembara. Emelia stays probably 100m away from me, and loves morning walks. She WAS a cheerleader and she likes softball and she has cool, weird friends like melissa and yen. Emelia has a HUGE house and a beautiful kitchen (can i have it please??!). Emelia has a dog, hazel and a bolster named eujinn and impersonates mr. bean magnificently. Emelia's defination of LAME is Love. Angel. Music. Emelia and she's proud to be lame and weird. Emelia's turning 17 tomorrow. Emelia's unbelievable (i meant this in a good way haha). Emelia i love youuuuuu! ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR!

Jinny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AHHAHAHA.. ghee yea i dunno whay charlie's name is there lululu.. anywaysss.. birthday’s over sigh ..dammit! i feel old!..haha..not old..maturee...mmmm haha that's the definition of meee?! sho sweet ah ? i make one for u too okay1?/...
i call eujinn ..jino , skunk, sweetie.. (although AHEM* i'm actually the sweet one hahaha ).. jinnaay made "yummay" cookies and a marble cake.. (yes yes.. got marbles on it wan..)ahaha right right ?( blame everything on ben for the bad burnt cookies la...) HAHAHA.. i had lotsa fun that day ! thanks to you!.. u made my day jinn! =)muax and jinn.. We've had our ups & we've had our downs, but no one could ever replace the bad times that made the good times even better.. remember that and no matter what ..i’m here … we went a lonnnggg way haha finally things ended up the way it should in the first place..i appreciate everything you’ve done for me ya know?..**** EEEPPP***** ((((fuiyohhh I sound like jo linn hahhahaha.. super emo wey.. )))) you’re awesome……NOT! Hahahah so potong -_-“ I’m just kidding..who wanna try jinnn’s ..(& ben’s ) cookies?! Hahaha.. *luvluvluv* XOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOX ..heree wee gooooooooo~ love you!! =]