Monday, January 23, 2006

I want a a famous face.

Truth be told, here are some reasons why i'd ever want to be like my good friend mogan.
  • I want to be mixed so i can have reasons to celebrate festivals of two races.
  • I want to be paid RM2000 to appear on milo ads and billboards so i can smile to everyone while endorsing milo at junctions. Recognition and a new handphone.
  • I want to be the first name on the list of invites to parties and events.
  • I want to have a little sister so i can bully yet memanjakan at the same time.
  • I want my birthday to be in january so i can drive already.
  • I want to have a neighbour who plays the drums and has a drumset.
  • I want a neighbour who has a swimming pool at home.
  • I want to be the apple of my coach's eye.
  • I want cool real sideburns.
  • I want to be a star.

All of you must be thinking that i have so much to ask for. But there's a fine line between wanting something and needing something. Certainly, i want near-perfection. But that does not nessecarily mean i need it.

Anyhoo, this is merely just some random topic. No hidden agenda whatsoever. Though i must praise myself that i offer the malaysian music industry a rather valuble endorsing asset. Thanks to my air-guitar and raspy voice plus eric's good listening abilities, Suziela by Flop Poppy is being heard all around block d now due to excessive obssesive singing by me and eric. Ah, the satisfaction. :)

All i really need right now: To see mlia on webcam. Why?: Because i just NEED to see her la!. Wait, scratch that. All i really need right now: Mlia. Why?: Because i just NEED her. ;)

Jinny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

baby , i need you too! =(