Sunday, January 08, 2006

Call it another day.

Moodless like usual. I've not accomplished anything today. In fact, i've learnt to hate myself more.

Anyway, i went on a testimonial spree this afternoon because i thought so. And that i think is probably the most productive thing i've done so far this weekend.

And john called me with more bad news, that i wouldn't be able to take my undang test tomorrow because i didn't register early enough. Can this get any better?

Do you know the universal phrase "action speaks louder than words"? Thats exactly what i want now. Actions! Not words. Show me your appreciation for all i've done for you in actions! Because i dont trust words anymore. Its easy to say, but to appreciate something by showing actions is like shoving a bowling ball down your throat. The next time i do something for you, dont just say a small un-meaningful "thank you" and get on like nothing else happened. I'm fucking sick of that already. Call me unreasonable. Why the hell should i care of what you say?

No comments: