Saturday, January 07, 2006

I hate this of me. Literally.

Today, i seriously considered overdosing myself with panadol. I bought panadol from watsons in ou just now to cure this headache i have and i think i just made it worse. Then i think back on what a day i had and then i thought to myself again, why the hell take one little tablet when i can just pop everything into my mouth and get done with.

I know, i rant stuff that i dont really explain. But i've said it before. To keep the dignity and integrity of others, i try my very very best not to mention any names. Thats why no one really knows who i'm talking about and why i'm saying stuff about these people because no one really sees the real them. The THEM i see oh too well.

Today's just been a really bad frustrating day. So frustrating i wish i could just scream in the cinema, or bang my head first into walls, or kick my shoes up in the air. I swore i was even ready to jump at the cabby if he'd pull off an attempt to drive us off to unknownland. Regardless of whether he's armed or not. I was just ready to do it. So frustrated i was actually willing to follow chucs and liying get off the cab at sea park apartments and just take a sultry, quiet, frustrating walk home in the dark, and reflect on what this motherfucking day had been. I pity my room for bearing with me swearing and kicking the walls just now. Sorry room, but my life isnt getting any better right now, i have the same little problems every single day and i just cant do anything about it but sit back and slowly wait and anticipate and hope for the downfall. I feel handicapped and stupid and my physical self isnt getting any healthier too. I get migraines easily, back problems and heartburns. And i dont know how long i can take all this shit already.

Its no use being nice anymore. People just dont seem to be thankful or care. I'm silently hurt by the people i'm too nice to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you might doubt it but i do know what that feels like to do nice but not feel appreciated. supposedly there's nothing much to say to make it all okay, but at least you know someone else gets how you feel. :]