Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Waaaahh, what to write? what to write?????

My stupid self keeps telling me that i've been thinking about writing a long juicy post since Sunday but right now i cant even remember anything about what to write!! Kanina wey.

First stop, merry christmas to everyone, oh ya! I remembered now, i wanted to list down my christmas list, although i dont celebrate christmas but you'll never know someone, somewhere, sometime might spend that extra cash on you without you knowing. So, just in case lah. Hehe. The list comes after the whole post.

Yesterday, my relatives came over for no occasion at all. They just come lah. I'm sure all you out there who have cousins around the age of 7-10 know how it feels to have them around. Yelling here and there, laughing at every "do not" as a joke. My sister has this Creepy Susie and 13 other tragic tales for troubled children book. And although the name may sound like some amateur childs play kinda thing. Wait till you read it for yourself in your mph bookstores. My standard 2 cousin happily read the whole story aloud until it came to a part where he stumbled upon a word he couldnt pronounce, let alone understand. So, kids being kids, he went to ask my sister "sue lynn sue lynn, what is vah-gee-nah??" I wasn't there, but i could hear it all too clear and i'm sure my sister was if not more as shocked as i am. She hesitated while my cousin continued questioning her. I could tell she wasn't taking the risk so she said "i dunno". And when we all thought things wouldnt get any better, it didnt. Another cousin of mine, some few years older acted the all knowing boy, he yelled "oh!! oh!! its ver-gai-nah lah! The girl's that part, yer you very ham sap wan you!" I dont get it, he's planting the meaning into my cousin and accusing him of being a pervert at the same time. Whatever it is, my younger cousin never stopped vagina-ing all through the afternoon and dinner. I'm worried for him.

Enough pervertism, i realised in these few days that i'm a little more open to subjects that has been a taboo to me. I talk more openly, especially online. I dont really know if its because i feel more comfortable conversing with people or that i've broken some of my boundaries. I just talk more than i always do. And if you didn't notice, try me after midnight. Talk about it, i'm sleeping at times when other people wake up for morning jogs and tai chi nowadays. Which probably means i'm a little sleep deprived.

Today, forced myself up at 7 for morning jog with melia and chucs. Everytime i plan morning jogs, the mornings would either rain, or would seem rather perfect than usual. Which really makes you want to just off the nightlamp and snuggle up in you comforter. Like this morning, i woke up at 6.45 to the sound of my alarm. Snoozed till 7 when melia called to meet at the basketball court in 10 mintues. I turned off my nightlamp and the room became cosily dark, with glimmer if light creeping in at the side of the curtained windows. I thought OMG, i dont wanna get outta bed! So i snoozed in for another 2 to 3 mintues or so. Oh well, commitments are commitments. I washed up and met chucs at the basketball court. Melia was LATE! We didnt really jog anyway, we just walked and walked and walked. Then we sat at the basketball court and talked and talked and talked. It soothes me to know that i have my "jogging" kakis just a stone's throw away from my house.

After i got back, i slept from 11 to 4!! Now i dont usually sleep in the afternoons but this time was more like a replenishing sleep. I've got my sleep and i'm not sleepy now!! urh. Dad questioned me on why i was playing PES on my sister's computer today. So i told him my own computer's like rubbish. To my surprise, he said he was gonna pass to me a Dell brochure, asked me to point out the configurations i want, i asked him "why? wanna upgrade my comp?" which he promptly answered "either upgrade or i will get you a new computer and i'll bring the one you have to my office" I was like, wat-the-fug. First you scolded me for spending half my teenage life in front of the comp and now you wanna get me a freaking new comp?!?! I'm not complaining though, ohhhh i'm NOT complaining. :p

So here, my utterly pointless christmas list:
- A JOB!! Something to keep me thinking i'm quite useful. For now, hehehe.
- A new computerrrr!!!! *New Entry*
- Another trip with the genting crew 05.
- FHM's 100 Sexiest Women of 2006. I want it early!
- To go out on christmas.
- To go out on New Year's Eve.
- To go out on New Year's Day.
- To go out tomorrow.
- To go out for a movie marathon.
- To NOT plan for the last 5 wishes.
- Picture with sexy santarinas and not make santa jealous.
- To go for a japanese buffet.
- To go for a buffet.
- To go for char kuey tiaw.
- To go for curry laksa.
- To go for a party. I wanttttt!
- To go trick or treating on christmas. Xp
- To wake up earlier nowadays.
- To not be too stony in front of the webcam.

Ah. Dear Santa, if you cant fulfill anyone of these, just send a santarina in skirt over to make it up to me okay? You dont have to come. :) Love ya Santa!

Jinny

No comments: