Wednesday, December 14, 2005

No more soddy tragic posts for today okay.

I know this may sound like i'm reapeating it but i've wasted my whole afternoon away cleaning my room and editing pictures with Paint. Yep, you read it right, no adobe photoshops, no image editors, just plain ol Paint. Fascinating aint it?

You know, for the last 145 posts, i've not written anything about football. This just hit me today, because i just realized i have a printed out table of next year's world cup groups. And i must say, group G with France, Togo, Switzerland and South Korea is like crap. Totally! If the every group was that easy we could name the world cup the "score-all-you-can cup". I suppose you readers might already be pointing your cursors on the exit button at this point. Fred not because i bring you...

You think you know, but here's some things you may not know about me List:
- For fun. :)
- I always thought i created the word "Brunch".
- I used to play the violin.
- I collect brand tags.
- I collect plastic bags.
- I have a blue book in which i call My Diary.
- I used to play with Barbie Dolls.
- I used to bathe with Lego.
- I drool when i sleep.
- I used to think Asia was somewhere in Malaysia.
- And i used to think Malaysia was somewhere in the US.
- I used to get paranoid when the clock ticks while i'm sleeping.
- I always talk to myself when i'm alone.
- I whisper motivation to myself before i do something, like running.
- I personally have a problem with China.
- I still wear the chequered pyjama pants grandma made, occasionally.
- I never fancied desserts.
- I plan to create my own recording studio-cum-shower.
- I seldom practise my Ps and Qs at home.
- I've acted on stage with a famous Malaysian actor when i was in standard 4.
- I've been in the Bausch and Lomb Contact Lenses advert in standard 5.
- I get punished for being a rascal in my primary days.
- Yet i've NEVER stepped into the headmaster's office for disciplinary reasons.
- I bite my nails. ALOT.
- I lick my lips. ALOT.
- I bite my drumsticks.
- I bite ALMOST everything that isn't poisonous.
- I just killed a centipede in the toilet.
- I talk more online than i do offline.
- One of those things i really suck at is starting a conversation face to face.
- I spend more of my time thinking of what to say than saying it.
- I get very very frustrated whenever i play PES 5.
- I'm straight.
- Yep, that's right. I'm straight.

There are some more but right now, i think this is about enough for all of you to know.

Remember the book i told you about? The one that totally turned my little cousins on. Yea.

To be exact, this is the part that started the reaction. Since you cant really read it, it says "Susie's vagina tingled at the thought of Eric Twinklebutt but she still did not know what to do"

Oh, and Merry Xmas People. :)


Jinny

No comments: