Monday, December 19, 2005

I've bloody well lost my self-confidence.

I dont know what to write. I'm afraid i'll write things and then you guys out there would try to prove me wrong when i dont really need to be proven actually. All i need is everyone out there to know how i feel. No matter how much you've done for me or said to me, this is exactly how i feel. And dont say i'm not opening up or not letting everyone else understand me enough. I know that, and i do open myself up, sometimes. My problems dont flow out of my mouth like a river. I tend to preserve it long enough until it becomes really sour and thats when i let it all out. This is why some of you are pissed off or have given up on being there for me. I dont blame you for that. All i want is someone there to know how i really feel at this point of time.

Its 2.13 am right now, i'm afraid to go to bed because i dont wanna face another day. Another day of being alone. Virtually, i have so many friends. But when i'm not online, i feel empty. This is probably why you'll see me spending most of my time being online. I know this has got to stop at some point of time, but right now, this is all i've got.

For right now, i'm feeling rather shattered.

No comments: