Thursday, December 15, 2005

SINammon pretzel. Very SINful hor hor!! Urgh.

Gallavant to OU today with the leftovers of the Genting crew without a vacation. We watched Perhaps Love or Ru Guo Ai in mandarin. Show was quite confusing with flashbacks here and there and a complicating screenplay. But the songs and the singing was nonetheless breathtaking. Which is a good thing for an Asian film.

Before the movie, i was shopping alone for slippers and a t-shirt while John, Melia, MelP, Melinda, Jin and Chucs were at Genki Sushi for lunch. Bought Adidas flip-flops for RM 59.90 and an Audioslave t-shirt for RM 19.90!!! Who says guys cant shop!?

After the movie, went shopping with the girls for earrings. John and i shared for the 6 earrings we bought for the girls as Christmas presents. I've never bought a christmas present, so this is the first for me. Then bought Jin some beef and fries as her christmas present, something a little extra. And i noticed that probably the only time the 5 dollar shop earns its income is during the Christmas season. Everybody wants to go cheap nowadays. I mean, come on, who doesnt?

After Jin, John, Melinda and Mel left. I followed Melia and Chucs to the juice shop, which is some shop that makes juices, i mean those really healthy ones. They got themselves some kinda disgusting detox mixed juice. Yucks. My mum blends fresh apples for me and i get sick to the bone tasting it. And apple juice goes through oxidation too, it turns a dark brownish. Ugh.

So, i pampered myself to a cinammon no wait.. SINammon pretzel. Melia and Chucs started teasing me for commiting SINs. I just stood there and wondered if it was nessecary to laugh along. After all i'm following Melia's transport, so HA.. HA.. HA.

Jinny

No comments: