Thursday, June 21, 2007

That i know, how to save a wife

"Ah, i take 100 only, uncle ar, next time look at car then only turn. Sigh" -directly translated and edited from a jinn saying(jinn nailing a stupidity home-run)

Okay, this is me with panties up in a bunch. I'm a more controlled person now, i'm encouraging myself to give and take with people around, i'm slowly and finally starting to enjoy grandma's food instead of pretending anymore.

And god sends a senile, berserk old man behind a wheel to fucking ram my stupid car.

Not only that, i got a shelling from mom for only accepting 100 bucks from a possible 150 from that stupid old man. Only because he was frail and balding and the fucking terrified children in his car eyeballing me. And now i'm left with a crater of debts to my dad for dents and more dents, and summons aren't bloody paid yet.

So much for being kind and understanding. Fuck, me for being so stupid.

Then, the indian(contrary to popular belief, not all barbers are indian) barber today screwed my hair up for the 2nd time already. Parents are on a bitching run. And i just found out that the mid term results will be mailed by next week.

Beach holiday coming up and my bee's off for a week to koh samui in abit. Sigh.

Will take full advantage of 'us week' just yet. :)

Sighhhhhhhhh, stop whining over how whiny this is, what do you expect at 4 in the morning?

Jinny

No comments: