Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Love, wasn't blind. It was blinding

You know. Its the kind of situation where you read and the page blurs out.

I'm struggling so badly i'm flapping. No one's supposed to realise i'm living out my life in here with discontent. My ego wouldn't allow anyone to that tiny piece of information.

I think i'm so sucked and deep into the maelstrom that i'm already accustomed to naturally procrastinate. I forcefully try to blot myself from various distractions, but to no avail. Lest we forget that exam starts monday. Because the majority of exam period is spent in the multi-purpose hall, peeking and answer sharing is near-impossible. So i'll just ready myself to flunk out unless i kick into gear in time.

Which is, highly unlikely because my brain was never effectively trained nor manufactured to decipher urgency.

I feel darn cranky now.

Might drag on till tomorrow. Until you come to me at whatever time.

2 more nights after this. Sigh, baby sigh.

Jinny

No comments: