Sunday, June 10, 2007

Just lay entwined here, undiscovered

I dont want to be juxtapositional over physics and chemistry. But they're both piling up misery, misery, and very heavy eyelids.

It will be another devil's day of formulae and facts mass cramming before my anxiety and delirium slowly builds up and devours me on monday. Fuck it that they're mailing the mid term results over but thank god it'll only last 4 days.

Am still in the dark on so many things left to read up on. Which would only contribute to more frantic attempts to peek on other people's answers to save my ass. And not get busted. But in the multi-purpose hall? Sigh.

I'm not motivated by fear. I'm hardly motivated at all. I fear regret and the outcome of my lack of motivation. I work on encouragement, not prospects or promises. Which concludes that i'm really really fucked.

Urhh.

Last night was slightly fatigued and i almost swerved into the dividers at 120 at least a handful of times, but was almost the best of the other nights we've had. Albeit you dozing off, and me almost. Mosquitoes charging at the soles of my feet.

Hands in mine, under a visibly satisfying starry sky, paused in the dim glow of streetlamps, you whispered "I love you too".

And the pieces fit.

Okay! To the bathroom for a cold face splash and back to organic chemistry.

Jinny

No comments: