Tuesday, June 12, 2007

If i was in world war 2, they'd call me spitfire

"You'll never get anything done if you anticipate the mood to do it." -edited from a Jinn saying

Haisehhh. Deep.

Whewoo, 2 days and 3 papers just like that. Just like alot of head-scratching, wall-banging, i-dont-fucking-believe-it laughs. The sub-zero conditions in the multi-purpose hall is to equilibriate the hot-headed menopausal invigilators who are really slowly biting on my ass. I mean, just relax lah!

Contrary to the tight toilet-rules and freezing conditions. Already am accustomed to minimal of 3 minute pissings after each paper yesterday and today. Even standing over the bowl and aiming/peeing so long is testing my tolerance level.

Really really trying hard to understand the word "ductile" now. To no avail, i'll save physics for a fresher, flashier me tomorrow. Before i sleep tonight, i'm gonna need channel-surfing.

A plan i'm going to execute, NOW.

Hmm, my late grandma just strayed into my conscience. Damn I miss her.

"Baby, I got a new sound system, can ride around and pick up the ho's." -edited from another Jinn saying

I really got new sound system. Ha!

Jinny

No comments: