Sunday, June 17, 2007

The shadow grew as he approached the ground

Bonjour. Vouz Desirez?

Ou sont les toilettes?


Remember i made a bold statement that i'll self-teach myself french. Dont rule it off like all the other stupid statements i've made in my entire stupid life. Its Francais time. Oui!

Okay, so the exams were fucked. And i'm waiting on death row for my time on the noose in the form of a result slip. Am chasing mum to go settle the 2nd semester fees so when my results do come, it'd be too late to pull me out. Hah.


Just came back from apple shisha and 80 kilometres of highway cruisin. With my new stereo's on 29 and windows down, yelled to songs on my player like fuck with a bunch of ho's ridin wit me. Okay i didn't just say that. The new sound system's a ho magnet. But i stick to one only(before i get circumsized).


So this holiday, i'm contemplating on a new blog layout, educate myself with at least 101 french lines to turn up the heat, cook up something magnifique and get started on the very overdue crash pads to add to the bradjinn production portfolio.


Oh la la! La catastrophe!


"Give me a love smile. Gay ha ha." -heavily edited from a jinn saying simply because i vaguely remember what i actually said.

Jinny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wahwahwah you're really learning French! Are you even gonna use it? Except to "turn up the heat" lah. =P

Heh heh. All the best! Then you can teach me!