Friday, June 01, 2007

Leave me out in the sun, i'll spoil on my own

Aha. So one more miserable week left, before something serious comes up. To make or break the rest of our season. Before mum and dad starts bombarding me with enquiries about my results so far and why my bloody summons aren't paid. And then they see a little envelope with a pretty Taylors University College emblem emblazoned on the front, and start making arrangements to send me back to fucking form 6 or TAR college of my choice. Sigh. How melodramatic.

I have one week to change all that. Or at least i think i do. Without the drive or certain motivation, i've got a feeling i'll just scrape through. Only just.

Typing is a bitch right now. I've got my old robocop wrist guard going on right now. Stupid TFC cartilege decided to menopause on me again after a bout of some sick ass overhanging climbing on wednesday. I just ripped a bloody zit off the side of my head, am in pain. And i had someone's trailing heel clipped the back of my head during futsal the other day, which gifted a nice slightly-proportional mound. That still hurts a little despite the bump being pecked and kissed a few times.

And after a habsyixixixixillion years. Was at subang parade today with bee, to get her friend J a fucking pony. Pinkbluewtv 'my little pony' aptly named morning star(?) with a ridiculous parrot tattoo on its ass. You can tie bloody pleats from the long strands of pubic hair of the pony in a spectrum of colours. Sigh, i'm beating the toy up so badly. Its really pretty though. The sort of object only the females will consider into collecting. Yea, then was clowning around toys r'us with mechanical claws and pink tutus. And the tickle-me-elmo advert was gradually pissing me off.

Got fascinated by the little keychain that bore your name lying somewhere definately not close to where it came from. While we were preoccupied admiring human anatomy toys. Seriously. Out of a gizillion names, and a gizillion shelves, and a gizillion other nooks and cranny(s), your name on a keychain, staring at me in the face. Hah.

Then to some grocery shopping and aimless gallavanting. Flashing our flower decorated rubber-uglies.

Its not an empty promise, but i'm really determined to self-teach myself french during the upcoming vacation. Also get myself signed up for some hospital attachment programme because apparently its quite interesting. Maybe go for a(or two?) beach holiday and if i have time, whip in a brownie/scone/devil's food baking session. For the sake of self/relationship-improvement.

A month since i last pinched the moon. In a faraway sanctuary probably only both of us can actually enjoy and feel home even with the endless hoardes of mosquitoes.

I need THAT fix. Quick.

Jinny

No comments: