Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Ulcer's taking a downward turn for good.

Finally, after few days of teary-eyed meals, my ulcer has had its fun and finally decided to subside. I know i'm a brickhead and i dont take advice from others. Funny how i'd rather let myself endure a week's torment by leaving the ulcer to a happy lifespan than to endure a minute's pain by applying sodium. However, the best thing to apply is pure honey, and it seems like a perfect alternative to g-something-something or salt, but if you do try, must i tell you that it doesnt freaking work at all. At least for me.

Someone suggested i put hydrochloric acid. To "burn" the ulcer away. (and my sanity)

Moving over to mssd zone, taman sea practically sapu-ed every event we took part in except for the class 3 boys who encountered a few slip ups here and there, but they should know they have a long future ahead of them compared to the *cough* old boys who are in their last years of athletic glory.

First ranking for the 2 relays events that i ran in. And that ultimately seals our place in district level. As for my individual event, i think my personal best of 56.4s for 400m today has moved me a notch closer to becoming iron.

In an irrelevant case,

I'll be visiting dr. Chan again tomorrow to fulfill my 3rd appointment. And im quite sure the robo-brace i've been donning for the past 2 weeks hasn't actually shown its true potential in enabling my TFCC to strenghten. Besides, this tingling feeling whispers to me that over a 1000 smiling-agong ringgits for the brace+MRI+X-ray+consultation is hardly put to a maximum benefit. Because, honestly, i dont feel any better, and with the nurofen anti-inflammatory pills, it has brought me nothing but a growling, hollow stomach. And the depressing part despite all the dough spent is that my left wrist still feels like crap.

Imagine the amount of check boxes on my wishlist i could tick off with a 1000. Amputate my left wrist without anesthetic for half the cost and i may get to buy new football boots as well.

Just hope dr. chan doesnt sentence me to another harrowing 40 mintues in the MRI scanner machine again. And walking up and down SJMC is worst than training.

Ever seen two sides of a mosquito? The yin and yang, alpha and omega, dark and light?

Four days ago i came across this totally black gargantua mosquito joy-flying in my room. Joy-flying is okay, but feeding yourself on me IS a crime. I have an allergy to insect bites and any little bite has the tendency of establishing itself on my skin as a semi-permanent scar. This black idiot was certainly new to my sight. Black legs, black wings, black head, black abdomen, black ass. And comparing to a simple house mosquito, on the right, the black guy is exactly similiar to a typical baddie. Huge in size, black and dark, always has the lethal attack.

Talk about lethal attack, a 3 second bite before it got swatted resulted to this.

I'm totally sure some normal house mosquitoes can bite you until their balls sag and it wouldnt even be visible, but the blacky is definately a force not to reckon with. 3 seconds only! Niama, imagine my room as the death star, the hub to all dark mosquitoes. I kena bitten until my face turn like The Thing.

Quite a dashing look dont you think?

And finally, i want to say something about this song because its been looping around radio stations and on MTV for sometime now and there are still somethings i JUST DONT KNOW.

It's funny how a man only thinks about the *BEEP* You got a real big heart, but I'm lookin' at ya *BEEP* You got a real big brains, but I'm lookin' at ya *BEEP* Girl it ain't no pain, let me lookin' at ya *BEEP* [Pussycat Dolls] I don't give a *BEEP* Keep lookin' at my *BEEP* 'Cos it don't mean a thing if you lookin' at my *BEEP* (Hah) Imma do my thing, while you playin' with ya *BEEP* Hahahahahahaha

Tits? Balls? Boobs? Pantyline? Fake tan? Silicone? Bra strap? Ass? Scrotum? Ipod?? What the fug in the fugging world is a *BEEP*?????

Urh.

Jinny

No comments: