Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Screw it........

Im being freaking temperamental these few days, i suggest it has something to do with the f**king weather and the darn humidity! People asking me to go out when its freaking burning outside early in the mornings without noticing me in advance, thank god it rained for the past 2 days, but of all times, it had to rain during my kembara camp! Actually i dun mind it raining anyway.. its not like i was sleeping in a tent or somethin... (seniors getta sleep wherever they want except tents!) its just that the rain had to kill so many fun activities.. so.. screw the rain! grandma's been asking alotta unreasonable and illogical questions lately, actually she does it ever since god knoes when.. but i think its fast becoming a habit, so its really really annoying.. and my dog, he doesnt respond to me all that much anymore, its either he's deaf, or i'm being really paranoid about humans communicating with dogs.. and i have soooo many un-finished things to do like homeworks*sigh*, forms and stuff.. gets me all frustrated and stuff.. in addition to that, the junk food stock in my hse is fast depleting and i hardly have time nor money to replenish it.. which means, right now, i cant munch away... :( My frens?!, sigh... some of them are starting their centralised training for the upcoming msss which i.. sadly, didnt qualify.. and then theres this cf camp.. -_-" ..... owh and theres tuitions... on a holiday!!!! dammit!! Mr. Ashwin, my drums teacher suggested that i go for extra drum practices in SIM on my own, and he expects me to go twice this week.. mr. ashwin, i hardly have time to even have my breakfast, and i dun even have enuf cash for half hour of drum-renting.. plus! ill be practising alone??! i mean come on... wheres the fun in that?!.. but somehow, i have something telling me ill be turning into a fat slouch very soon.. minus the trainings,*sighs again* i needa holiday laaarrr! amira just left for the uk this morning *bids amira goodbye* and that makes me wanna go for a deserved holiday too!! maybe somewhere around... Scotland pa??!... :p

No comments: