Sunday, March 20, 2005

blank....

god knoes why ive been feeling really really jumpy these few days, im guessing the weather.. even air-conditioned rooms arent air-conditioned rooms nemore!! though im still praying for morning rains.. (it rained early this morning, but just too early..) and according to newsflash, tmrw's gonna be a very very hot day.. sigh.. im gonna get dehydrated really soon.. my face is cracking too!...

im supposed to be at cash-converter's.. hunting for reasonably priced 2nd hand drum set.. so if anyone of ya out there have any contacts of anybody who's trying to get ridda their drumsets, call me!!*

I spent half my day and money today in cyber-cafes, sigh, im just trying to escape from the heat and of course!! homework!!.. i wasted 6 bucks to the locksmith on bicycle keys coz my old one broke... :( im sooo gonna claim that cash from dad!! i spent half an hour trying to force open the bicycle lock with my bare hands! =.= until someone told me there was a locksmith further ahead.. duhhh....

Im sooo not looking forward for school tmrw.. i have a whole day of drama practice and i havent done any homework!! besides, i missed out on F1 today... :'(

owh and notice the change of my writing patterns.. i dunno y im doing it.. but ahh... who cares!
*012-9344609... :p hehe...


No comments: