Saturday, March 05, 2005

March March March....

I throughly admit im too lazy to start typing in sructures.. so ill go in point form...
March:
  • I personally hate March....
  • I predict March to be a very very very busy month...
  • Perfect examples of "busy" are: Extra drum lessons... Additional Drama Practices... Insufficient time for lunch on weekdays, TRAINING!!, tuitions!!...
  • Im cultivating more and more frustration and hate towards add maths, well actually everything with maths....
  • Oscar is getting stupider by the day....
  • MSSD is in exactly 1 day and 13 hours from now...
  • Dad has started screwing me in the mornings for my inability to wake up on time...
  • Dad says i spend too much time in the bathroom in the mornings...
  • Mum starts honking away even before i put on my uniform...
  • Im getting hooked on to Warcraft...
  • I touch less books compared to the months before...
  • Im clocking 11.6s for my 100m which im supposed to be doing 11.4s by MSSD...
  • The weather is f**king HOT!!
  • I keep recieving smses from a very very annoying person....
  • I play less football....
  • I managed to divert all my songs into the much "smoother" winamp...
  • My fringe is touching my eyebrows...
  • My sideburns are starting to irritate me...
  • Im starting to NOT pay attention in accounts tuition...
  • My bicycle is starting to rust...
  • I make too many mistakes while chatting...
  • I fell in love with Disagree's Suicide Note....
  • I start to think Dave Weckl is the best drummer alive....
  • The song Galvanize by The Chemical Brothers is the most irritating... unreasonable song ive ever heard....
  • I FINALLY retrieved my expedition photos.....
Well, a little hint of whats going on in my mind for the agonizing month of March... enjoy!

No comments: