Tuesday, March 08, 2005

i do believe, it happens for a reason.....

How would you explain? Training day after day,month after month, rain or shine, hot or cold, just to prepare for my 100m race, and on that day, totally screw it up....

Dissappointed because:
  • I spent so much time and effort
  • I clocked way OFF my personal timing
  • I got stiff just before the gun
  • I tried but i somehow couldnt focus
  • The 100m race was my hope for making it into the Petaling team
  • The winning time in the finals was 11.6
  • And 11.6 IS my personal timing!
Oh well, if only i could turn back time.. but im sure it all happens for a reason, i do believe that wtv happens, theres definately a reason behind it, and definately a reason to happen, and if you stay patient and persevere, you'll achieve what you want sooner or later.. i may have 101 excuses, but put yourself in my position, after all the effort sown, *sigh*...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u can have 101 of disappointment because of ur expectations..anyway, u're damn right that disappointment is the worst feeling.. but u just need to suit urself after some time ;)

Anonymous said...

I do agree, it happened with a reason... Just take it easy, though I know it's not THAT easy to do so... That's just simply how life goes... But always remember this, Jinn *the faith is where you keep it...* take care...