Friday, March 11, 2005

Disagree- Suicide Note

---- Disagree- Suicide Note ----

Trouble follows me to my doorsteps
I dont want to know
Blood from heaven and things from hell
they're forcing me where to go
So when you start to realize
that i get no more sleep oh brother
So when i walk, and when i
so when i talk and its turning
its turning, its turning, turning, turning
turning

*Chorus
Left my suicide note on the door
Once more

The pipe is blowing
and they've start searching
Im not afraid to go
so bring me
So when i walk and when i
so when i talk and its turning
its turning, its turning, turning, turning
turning
So when you feel like love
so when you think above
and there's nobody there
and there's nobody here
so when you feel estranged and there's no complaints
Dear god, im turning, im turning, im turning
turning, turning, turning

*Chorus
I left my suicide note on the door
Baby wont you look me in the eyes once more?
once more
Lost in eyes and well it cant stand in my way
Hit me honey, i left my things down to play...

No comments: