Friday, March 11, 2005

Its over....

Well, as the title goes... its over, mssd, 5 days of events and my worst performance ever...
These are my few events:
  • 100m- Despite qualifying 2nd in zone with a personal best of 11.6s, i didnt even make into the finals and clocked 12.0s which is wayyy tragic!
  • 200m- Once again qualifying 2nd in zone with a personal best of 24.2s, however in mssd, i qualified for the finals with a time of 24.8s in 7th position, and 24.5s in 5th place in the finals.. *sigh*
  • 4x100m- Ranked 1st going into mssd, but thanks to a mistake from me (of all ppl, ME!), we ended up 4th in the finals.. everyone looked soooooooo dissapointed.....
  • 4x400m- 1st into mssd, 4th ranking in heats, 3rd in finals.... salvaged my ONLY medal..*gosh*
As the saying goes "there's no use crying over spilt milk".. i pretty much convinced myself to do better next year, though im still kinda pissed about my results after all my effort put in.. i really really think i deserve better... :( ... *sigh*

p.s. At least i still have my drama!! who knoes where i might go from there ya knoe!! talk about athletics -_-... :p

No comments: