Thursday, February 05, 2009

Melbourne, 2009 - ?

Right now its just 2009 - 2009, because I cant wait to go back to my glorious homeland at the end of the year.

Hello hello, this is me again, I think I'm undergoing an initial bout of homesickness, bound to get worse and worse.

I do wonder sometimes what everyone else is doing back home. And the fact that the sun sets at 8.30pm, uncannily, stimulates that thought even more.

Yes, I did cry, albeit having my man-ego torn to shreds, I admit. Like a 5 year old child leaving mummy for the first time in many people's context. But it is hard not to bawl, okay maybe not bawl. It is hard not to tear after the past month of bonding with everyone I know back home. Its a very warm fuzzy feeling knowing everyone acknowledges you and when you depart, and that its not just a sad affair for yourself. Ah, I miss you guys already.

The weather here is awesome, sarcasm not applied. The air is chilly, which is really quite apparent when night falls. Its just the sun thats scorching. The news here predicts that this Saturday comes another bout of heatwaves, pushing the mercury to about 43 degrees. Thats much more than any Malaysian can handle. And the apartment I'm living in now, thegirlfriend's apartment, has no air-cond. Just 2 stand fans in service for combat.

I've been internet deprived since I got here and now that I have it, we just realised that the maximum bandwith is just 200mb. Which means it might just run out by say, tomorrow. With 15cents per mb after limit. Not to mention I spent 13 dollars on wifi at Gloria Jeans this afternoon.

Anyway, I'm yet to acquire my Australian number but in the meantime, I have my usual one and another M'sian number at +6017-3388815. I'll give you my Australian account number on request if any of you are feeling generous. Say, donate to the BradJinn fund. Heh.

And I've gotten myself another email address because I've realised embaressment while filling up official documents with my current address.

chiaeujinn@gmail.com

There, a slightly more matured one. Anyone wants to snail-mail me, I'd be happy to entertain.

Oh, okay, bye!

Leong, Hann, Mel, I'm waiting for you!

Jinny

No comments: