Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Lets go see Raoul, lets make a stand

I have finally stumbled upon one greatest flaw of the magnificent iphone. I cant bloody upload the photos I took into my computer. And then another just popped into my head, you cant take videos with it.

Then I found this application that allows you to post pictures onto facebook from the iphone. I just have to go to facebook and save image. So inconvenient.

Anyway, a photo of Seasons, the apartment I'll be shifting into maybe by next week.


This is Pelham Street, where the apartment is. Beautiful evening today.
And I was scrolling through Chi Khan's blog today and I came across this other photo. Sometimes being a boy and being dumb does put smiles on people's faces.

Classic us.

Jinny

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

good evening bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that exact brand. The prices seeking the shoes are approximately 320 pounds on every page. But finally I found this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what can you say about it?