Monday, May 28, 2007

My pie, 10% misc, 90% YOU

I'm stuck.

Between the urge of kicking my studying patterns into rhythm for chemistry test tomorrow or insisting to myself that i'll still eke out a little something from my barren and dry brainchambers.

Quite apparently the latter choice prevailed.

Okay, so the mid-terms are in about 2 weeks from this date. The urgency for an examination of this magnitude is due to a substantial amount of pride involved. And of course, the forecast. Something that isn't really stimulating the bloody endorphins in me just yet. Soon lah, soon.

Sister's got a new flashy car. Which reminds me that i already have a little plot to manipulate her for the car until the new-car smell fades off. Fuck, i know she's reading this.

Oh and Happy Birthday Xue Rou. The horrific wrapping of the lillies were bren's fault. So were the abundance of insignificant other flowers(and leaves). Her choice. But dont hold it against her for she spilled tomyum all over herself at steamboat already. Okay. Shut up me.

Back to chemistry. No i mean, back to contemplating on whether i'll forcefully start to study chemistry.

Bee ar, bee, bee..... nothing.

Jinny

No comments: