Sunday, May 21, 2006

Some like it fresh. Like the evening sky after a monsoon rain. :)

Here we are. At another junction of the many transformations of my blog. Say goodbye to pink lips of obscurity and a very warm hello to a more direct and less twisting title. Self-titled jinnyboyy.com.

Lets just say i'm just sick and tired of long, windy, and hard to understand titles. Its not the confusion you guys occasionally have that i'm worried about. Its mine.

Well, i'm keeping the pinkish theme of this blog because i find pink very appealing nowadays. Metrosexuality is on a high note and the best way to fight it is to go with it. Masculinity is dead i tell you. The unconvincing trinkets on my blog have been erased, all the blogger personality, and colour of my heart. I even re-customized my chatterbox to suit the background if you like. Although i'm not too happy with the way my title and foreword are being displayed. Stupid font colour comes with the blog skin and you have to strain your eyes to separate the words from the background splashes.

Faultlines should be worn with pride. Thats true. We weren't meant to spend the rest of our lives perfecting our flaws. Instead of eradicating it, we build our lives around it. Be content of how your nose turns out like a proboscis monkey or your ass like a bus tyre, it could be much worse. Nothing is flawless.

And then the exams are gone. Three weeks. And now we can blog and waste our time without feeling wasted and guilty. At least for the next month or so.

I vow to myself, with my blog readers as witnesses, that after the holidays, i WILL make myself a pretty study timetable and i WILL abide to it. Or else i WILL uninstall Pro Evolution Soccer, stop climbing and expunge my blog.

Until then, here are my plans for the holiday.
- finish the da vinci code before watching the movie.
- clean my table. (again)
- rock climb whenever i can.
- of course, those wonderfully satisfying shopping cum movie outings.
- organise a sleepover at some point.
- spend time with mlia.
- gain SOME education knowledge.
- restock on my face wash.
- not get any ulcers in that duration.
- not cry too much over my results.
- prevent a major pimple breakout.

In an unrelated case, i slept with the lights on throughout the night without realising. How did it happen? I dont know.

Jinny

No comments: