Monday, May 15, 2006

Here's to one week more of mind-sucking and soul-ess-ness.

The bloody exams are still here to stay until saturday, so patient i am being.


I cant remember the last time i had starved myself from blogging for more than 10 days. But in the absence of the blogging community, i have put myself into the further depths of suffering in writing essays.

How do you write a good essay? I dont know.

By far there is definately a fine line between blogging and essay writing although some people similiarise it simply because you write stuff, and you write long stuff.

The english essay writing last tuesday was probably the worst i have ever ever sat through probably since i started recieving education for it. I spent an hour and half out of an adviced 45 minutes for a 30 mark question and then it was the 100 mark choice questions. I chose to write about someone who interests me most and the whole time through i had jose mourinho in my head but i knew nuts about him. So i thought and thought and thought and the best i could come up with was..

Michael Jackson.

WHO IN THE FREAKING WORLD RISKS ALL AND WRITES ABOUT MICHAEL JACKSON FOR A 100 MARK ESSAY!??!?!?!?

I was already struggling just to think of his controversies and convictions. All i know about this michael is that he's a bleached king of pop. And i still cant believe why i chose him above jose mourinho, queen elizabeth or elton john. I mean, there were so many freaking options!

Stupid me stupid me. I just robbed myself of an A1 in english.

Jinny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michael Jackson is interesting la. hahaha queen lizzie? what's so appealing about her?!

btw, jinny, you get to blog at your secret blog anytime from now. just let me know when and i'll set it up for you. and this time i promise that nothing will go awry!

all the best in your examss! STUDY!