Monday, May 29, 2006

A half gone, another half to come.

Gone as quickly as it came, its already the middle point of 2006. Yet the new year celebrations seems like last week.

I've gotten through my mid-terms and thankfully i think i'm still sane.

Bahasa Malaysia : 68%
Pendidikan Moral : 77%
Modern Mathematics : 68%
Physics : 60%
Chemistry : 43%
Additional Mathematics : 23% (the only subject that i've been consistent in other than english.)

I screwed up another term.

Oh but fret not, because the holidays are here! 2 weeks with the obscurity of menopausal teachers and dreadful wake-up calls.

Although i must say, i've got a premonition that this holiday might just turn out to be like the ones i wasted. Those kinda holidays when you feel like you couldve done something rather than just bumming around the house.

*self plea* And please, no holidays when i strain my brain cells and i still cant think of anything to blog about. Like right now, and probably the last few and soon-to-come posts. Maybe its the impression of a burden ala my loft bed above my head that supresses my capability to eek out the recipes for a good composition of what generally goes on in my oversized(and rather empty) head.

I dunno what it may be, but something has the tendency to make me feel like an illiterate everytime i blog. Like i said, must be my loft bead overhead that symbolises as a burden above me. Same reason to why it isnt advisable to sleep on the bottom rung of a double decker bed, burden got alot. You read lilian too, you understand (but mummy read, and mummy tell).

Heck it, blogging isn't my upmost priority, it doesnt really give me the sense of achievement and satisfaction everytime i blog. Then what does?

Aha! I dont mean to brag, but...

Finally succeeding in cooking up a "quasi perfetto" white cream sauce after countless pasta wasting attempts. That, is satisfaction my friends.

Jinny

2 comments:

Evie said...

pasta looks yummy.. can i budge over to your place once in a while when i move down to kl?! haha..

neways... lilian too is really starting to get into your system or wat?!

jinn said...

haha yea viez.. sure thing.. :p tell me where's your add in ss2 u knoe!
lilian too got into my family's system since god knoes when..