Monday, July 16, 2007

They gave us 2 shots to the back of the head, and we're all dead now

Yes and no. My mind refuses to aknowledge the idea of my long lost dog possibly buried under mounds of human excretion somewhere in a rural dumpsite. But my intuition is convinced that he's dead. Or he could still be roaming the streets, sniffing feet for a meal, or living the life of luxury we could have never afforded for him. Its simple, if he comes back, he comes back. If he doesn't, i wish him well.

Nobody seems to give a rat's ass about his disappearance anymore. However my maid's still living in denial and occasionally pretends to herself that my dog's still prancing about at the porch.

For someone who bathes and feeds the dog all the time. She took his hiatus the hardest.

I'm gutted from ranting about my retarded dog.

My dad went on an electronic gadget spree recently. I have a videocam which i already conveniently took saucy clips with, and an 8.1 megapixel camera and i hardly even know how to take angled shots. I've always been an illiterate in bloody electronic gadgets. Not very dope for me.

But i got through a few nice(in my humble opinion) shots.

Had an impromptu crab dinner with bren and her family(including extended) yesterday.

Apparently i've never done that in my life. Milestone!

"One day, the sun fell into the sea and created a big tsunami. OMG the tsunami destroyed the make-up factory and OMG the world has never seen my 2 sisters without their cover up." -edited from a story typed by Cassie on her 2 sisters

Jinny

No comments: