Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Bury me in all my favourite colours

I carefully stuck a post-it on my semester fee invoice reminding mum to issue a cheque only for her to ignore in the morning. She conveniently left it in the middle of the room for dad to walk into it. And i came back from college today to see my purple post-it replaced by a larger yellow one.

'Will review with you when we meet your college this Saturday for the results. The fees can be paid 14 days after 3 July. Hope you can appreciate the opportunity to have a good education.'

Daddy arrr. Taylors parent-teacher day cancelled. Form 6 registration closed already i think. TAR college intake passed long time. You highlighted 'WITHIN 14 DAYS FROM DUE DATE' on the invoice like i have 14 days to choose whether its abdul samad or taman sea for form 6. Fucking hai latt.

And then today i recieved another invoice for the external examination fees and it totalled up to about 1000+ ringgit which i'm not planning to reveal to my parents yet as long as my 2nd semester is not assured.

Mum was an annoyance early this morning. She contributed to the pre-college tulanness.

My family's away in s'pore for my sister's convocation and i could get out. I could gallavant without the need to spray WD40 on the main grills so they wont squeek. I could get out till 4 in the morning and my maid would still be asleep to report anything. I'm surprised, but i think it'll surprise everyone else in my family more if they'd knew i was home all night.

Mum or anyone hasn't called back to check. I wonder if they realise that i'm not actually with them.

My maid confessed to me today that she fancies malaysian rock to indon. Isabellaaa......

One of these days i'll strangle the neighbour's kids.

Baby, you're right. I shouldn't have been defiant and gone climbing today. My left foot swelled up so badly i can hardly squeeze into my shoes. And i think i really need to initiate the keyhole surgery on my left wrist. With my education fund.

I was supposed to sleep at 10 to douse the lonely feeling. I think i'll sleep now.


Good night.

Oh yehaa. Dad just called to check.

Jinny

No comments: