Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The photo has no relevance to the topic

Blessed with another summon today. Bloody scratched and dented this HUGE long scratch and dent on my car as i squeezed through a narrow passage with utmost confidence. I swear it wasn't me, it was my ego.

Okay, so apart from another trip to the mpsj building, the fitness first wall challenge finals is on this sunday at the curve. Hopefully i'll be knocking the fuck out of others who'd speed climb with me, including you brad. There, my ego's speaking again.


So i didn't fail my maths test, AND (here's the amazing part), i'm spending my time in the library after college. People never knew me for the study-er i am, people never aknowledged that. Maybe because i dont. I claim i do, although sometimes i deny spending time with productive learning, but unlike certain people, when i say i didn't study for that test, or fuck, i didn't study for spm, i really didn't do shit. Point is, i'm


Fuck there isn't a point. Ranted a whole load of bullshit.


I'm in a depressed interval of life again. How do you spill your mind out without making it obvious?

Jinny

No comments: