Sunday, April 22, 2007

They're building a coffin your size?

I wont lie and say i didn't miss college through the 2 weeks we've been doing nothing much productive. Well in my case, i thought i'll be able to finish my maths work before i actually get back to college only to find that i remember jackshit about what i've learned.

But we're back tomorrow. Pistons up and running again. My mechanism hasn't readied me for further education yet but i hardly have a choice do i?

Xr was complaining about 2 weeks not being enough. But you ponder, if we had one month, what difference would it make if we'll go about procrastinating? I wait until today to actually brush through my college files and notes after a fortnight, if we had a month, i'll also do the same probably on the day before we return. See the thing is not everyone's like me, which could only solidify the fact that i'm fucked. Like seriously.

Okay on a less fucked note, i finally came across pictures of me and us in college. That day we celebrated our lecturer's birthday and some of us licked cream of the cardboarded base of the cake.

So yea, i'll post some up.

This is PM6. This is college. Sigh.

Jinny

No comments: