Monday, March 26, 2007

Mama, we're full of lies, we're meant for the flies

Liang Zhi, i'm a man of my word. This is me in puay chai. So small, so innocent, and gullible and always get bullied by people like shuwen with money and always have to have my ahma see my teacher because i never do my homework and because of students like me and you, the ex-headmistress had big balls to swindle money and hwang lao shi became a pedophile, but i still have so shiny and smooth karipap hair.

So be proud of yourself and post up a picture of a very small, very ugly and very round you.

Dont be angry la. I was ugly kid also.

Once in puay chai, always a sohai. Wo men shi, pei chai de hao shue sen.

Jinny

3 comments:

swen said...

"So be proud of yourself and post up a picture of a very small, very ugly and very round you."

hahahahahaha.......

good one.

Anonymous said...

somehow, i dont wanna guess who is who. but i pretty much got it-la.

omg, when i do my 'karipap-hair' to coll, you're actually comparing me to THAT 'karipap'.

Saaaigh.

Damn bo song.

BTW hor,its "Fuuu-Sah" not "Fuuu-Yoh". Don't care how you're applying it.

..Yup, i just woke up. Damn cranky.

jinn said...

ta che, what is the right word to say to someone who was small round and, round. cant say it. we all looked ugly at one point then. hah.

bren, fuuuuuuuuuuu-sah lah! your karipap hair does not even bulge. cannot qualify la, mine did. i buy barley ais to songify you la ish. and now hor, my drink in ac is sirap ais lor. and i just came back from climbing. damn tired and bo song lor.