Friday, September 15, 2006

Boomiwouldliketoexplode

"Oh dear oh dear, you gotta help me on this". "I've never felt this blank ever!". As the silent pleas twisted and cornered around my head. Unnessecary thoughts of regret and frustration clouding my judgements. I stared blankly at the blank biology questions, hoping a ray of hope would suddenly penetrate through the upper echelons of the hall and bathe me in any instant. Nothing happened. No inspiration, no sudden surge of knowledge, nothing. I know i've done badly, for biology, for chemistry, for add maths, for history, for my pride, for my confidence and of course for my college entry visa.

Anyway its almost over now.

So far i've only had once or twice during the whole exam period to finish early and lay my head on the table. I have no time to even finish my papers, not like i can finish everything but you're halfway through your last essay and an invigilator snatches it away from you. There could only be two reasons why my hourglass keeps filling up at the bottom before i'm actually done. Either the ministry has done something drastic to hurry papers with shorter times or maybe time to time i find myself leaning back, peeling my fingernails, staring aimlessly at the questions pretending to myself that i'm working my answer out, or just staring at the invigilators. "Oo, pn. liew gets on so well with the amarasinggam". Stuff like that.

And when i do have the time to lay back and relax after a paper. I draw. :)

I need to find my footing lah.

Lukas Rossi won!! Good on ya.

Jinny

No comments: