Friday, August 12, 2005

The Meaningful & The Hated

Very often do we need inspiration to produce a quality post, but these are the days when inspiration doesnt flow like a swift river anymore. In fact, I can solemnly say nothing much inspires me anymore. The behaviour of others are most notably, ungratefulness, bias-ism, plus the ever-worsening haze. PJ is NOT a good place to live in right now, and im pretty sure it doesnt apply to PJ only, probably the whole world isnt a good place to live in!

I know that inside me, i have pages and pages to express, but i just feel that, although it is my blog, it's not right to mess around with the feelings of readers, coz you'll never know when you might just slip something out to offend them, so to me, my personal feelings, it's much much better to play safe.

Yesterday, i have this friend tell me 2 kinds of people in this world, the first kind, those who use their lives to listen to stories, and then there are those who use their lives to write a story. So she asked me which one was i, well, took me awhile to kinda figure it out, dig deep inside and ask myself, although its a simple question with simple explanations, its one of the most meaningful questions ive ever been asked, in the end, i told her, i'm the kind of person who's in between, I'm the kind of person who'll listen to other stories on the outside, and make my own inside. She told me to make my life story as interesting as possible, so i'll be able to look back at it one day and enjoy it. Makes alot of sense.

And then to end my night yesterday, i read this blog of a friend dissing someone on how fake, and phoney that person's been to my friend, in my opinion, when someone's really pissed off, their tongues seem to loosen, they say stuff solely just to hurt others, not knowing the destruction and consequences behind it all. And may i remind you my friend, that there are those things in life where you just use the "friendship glue" to paste it all up, and then there are those which are beyond repair.

Like i mentioned earlier, inspiration doesnt come cheap nowadays, these are the few things i've managed to scrape from the surface. Peace!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If sorry existed in the dictionaries, your friend is truly sorry for what she's said. Although it wouldnt be easy, she hopes that the word forgive existed too. But she knows that 'forget' may not exist in this case. I'd have to say it was a little bit of misunderstanding? Sorry, and I could never be more sorry than this.