Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Let die and live on

There is no place like home. 

Then why is it I feel like I left a big part of me back there in Abu Dhabi?

Staggeringly, 2 months seemed like 2 weeks. I cant think back of my time there and the things that I did, or experienced, however significant or minute without an increasing sense of peculiarity. Its startling how it ended so quickly, and how I came home and everything felt so familiar, like the dust had only just settled.

This isn't really a good time to write. While my body clock is desperately trying to adapt to jet-lag. I'm worried about passport renewal and Australian student visa, not to mention the compulsory medical check-ups, and the upcoming gush of public holidays. 

Doesn't matter if its the 3rd time already, I miss thegirlfriend. Crazy much.

Boo?

Jinny

No comments: